This is a 100% True Story

Old White Dick...

So lately I've been on this real FUCK IT, Yolo type of vibe... So I decided to try Old White Dick...

Now, I have nothing against Old White guys. But they're just not in my direct hookup demographic. I'm a 29 year old black guy. I've only fooled around with other 20 somethings. And usually they're black or hispanic. Except for my Nigerian daddy of course, Eric [Search for Eric's Monster Gift in Nifty's archive]. He was almost 40 when we had our thing. And I can't forget my favorite Nurse at Johns Hopkins Hospital. But thats a story I'll share another time. He was a cute white boy, my age...... But in all, my experience has really been much of the same, young black and latin. Until a few weeks ago.

I was actually on my way home from a not so pleasant dinner with my family. It was my parents 35th anniversary, but it seemed like it was shit on Shawn day. So I had to make an exit from that restaurant as quickly as I could, before my annoying fucking family caused me to make a scene in public. Well anyway I bolted as soon as my Uber arrived...

His name was Tim, and he was a big Redskins fan, even though he lived in Maryland. Just a little tip for those not familiar with the beltway, if you live in Maryland it's Baltimore all the way or Shut the Fuck Up... Well anyway this was a point of contention within our interaction that night. It was only about a 20 minute ride from the restaurant to my house, but it felt like an eternity. We just kept going back and forth, running stats and profiles, all to defend our teams. But we were getting nowhere and it was actually starting to get a bit heated. So I just said it, sarcastically of course. "I'll suck your dick if you just shut the fuck up old man."

And to my surprise, he actually shut the fuck up. It was only for about 30 seconds but it was the most peaceful 30 seconds of the entire ride....

"Are you serious. I'll pull over." Tim said to me.

Fuck, I thought I offended the guy. I mean, he was an old white guy, who was a die hard football fan. They're not exactly known for having the coolest temperament, especially so when it comes to gay shit. But further to my surprise, he pulled his car into a dark alley and turned the engine off.

I admit, at first I was a bit scared. But then I realized, I'm a 6 foot tall 200lb young black guy. I actually look like I could play for the Redskins. Tim was just a fan, and not in the slightest bit intimidating. He was a good 160lbs 5'10, and 52 years old, I later found out. He was balding and graying, but not in an all together unattractive way. He was an average Joe. And his look worked for him. And it definitely eased the even remote slight bit of fear I might have had.

"If you're serious, I could really go for a bj, if you don't mind." Tim said. His aggressive sport's fan temperament suddenly changed; and he was now just this sweet old soft spoken innocent horny guy.

It was my Yolo season. So I said fuck it. I got out of the back seat and climbed in the front. Tim's chest was throbbing. His cold blue eyes were wide with excitement. His jaw was clinched. I put my hand on his chest and told him to relax. I undid his seatbelt, then reclined his seat back so he was almost laying flat. He let out a big gasp once his seat was in the proper position. He almost moaned. Then I slightly lifted his shirt. He had a little bit of a beer belly, and a trail of graying hairs growing around his navel and down into the chinos he was wearing. I undid his belt, and unbottoned his pants, then started to unzip. I did this slow because I could see how the anticipation was making his dick throb harder and harder the closer I got to skin. But I also like to tease. And it was just cute how he kept reminding me so often that, "It's been so long".

Once his pants were unbuttoned and unzipped, I roughly pulled them down low beneath his thighs. Which were hairy as hell, and he was wearing just a basic pair of white briefs. Tightie whities if you prefer. I do... Though Tim was my first older white guy, I've always found old white men in their lilly white briefs, with hairy thighs incredibly sexy. And now his dick was throbbing even more. So I pulled it out through the fly off his briefs. It was so pale and hard, and it was just as hairy as his thighs. It was about 6 inches, medium thickness, perfect sucking size. I could never really get into sucking huge dick. The uncomfortableness takes a bit of the fun out of it for me. But a juicy average sized dick like Tim's, I could do things with. I guess you can tell that I'm not really much of a bottom. They love huge dicks. [I know]. But for the occasional dick sucker like myself, I'm all about the average Joe, or in his case the average Tim.

So I started sucking on Tim's dick. And it was delicious. He must eat a lot of fruit, I thought, because it was a faint sweetness about his taste, especially his precum. I took him deep in my mouth, savoring that taste on my tongue. He was squirming and moaning like he was a girl being fucked for the very first time. It had definitely been a while for him. But his dick was definitely a mature one. It seemed like he was never gonna cum. I had been sucking his dick non stop for over 10 minutes and it didn't seem like he was even remotely close. But he was enjoying himself. He let me know that constantly, with his scream-like moans. But I was getting impatient.

So I looked around and made sure we were truly alone in that alley. Then I pulled my pants down and climbed on top of him. He protested at first, "Wait what are you doing?" But he let it happen. It was like a bear straddling a deer. Odd, but we made it work. Especially when I eased my ass around his pole. He wasn't actually inside me, but my ass cheeks sandwiched his throbbing dick just right. Just enough, so that with just a few mighty thrust on top of him, his eyes were rolling in the back of his head. And he let out a thick load that splattered somewhere around my ass, the staring wheel, and his lap.

"That was fun, huh sports fan." I said to Tim as I pulled my pants back up and got back into the back seat.

Tim just laid there for a second, still trying to collect himself. He readjusted his seat, then he grabbed a napkin from his glove box and wiped some of his cum off the staring wheel and sped off. I don't even think he ever pulled his pants back up, or put his dick back into his briefs. But he took me home. Then as I was getting out of the car, he leaned his head out of the window and said to me "I never did anything like that before."

The truth was, Tim had been faithfully married to the same women for over 30 years. They had two sons around my age. And in fact Tim had never done anything like this before. But it had been years since his wife gave him any kind of personal attention. He told me that they still had sex from time to time, but he hasn't gotten a blowjob in years, maybe decades. I was honored to break his slump. 

Later on that night, I looked at my phone, and on my Uber app, and saw that Tim hadn't charge me for the ride. But he definitely still got a tip.


Moral of the story:
                   
                  Old White Dick isn't bad afterall...
   & Don't forget to tip your Uber driver.

Comments