My Thoughts, On Underwear

On Men's Underwear                                                                                                     *Not a Story*



When I was a kid I hated wearing briefs. Whether they were the cartoon character ones or just the basic white classic "tightie whitie"... I don't really know why I felt this way or what really promoted this level of disdain for the garment. I guess back then, they just seemed to be so basic, the norm, the first underwear you ever wore. I mean my dad even wore briefs. And over the years I've made fun of him for it. But for some reason, as a kid, I just couldn't wait to graduate to boxers. I thought they were just the coolest thing. The underwear that you wore if you were in fact cool. I mean, even on tv and in movies, if a guy was in his underwear, he was wearing boxers. And I grew up in the late 90s/ early 2000s, an era where it was cool to sag in your baggy jeans. But a lot less cool if you were sagging and wearing briefs. So boxers were it. And when around 7 or 8 I got my first pair, and I never looked back, at least not during my younger years. And as I grew up, like most other guys especially during those middle and high school lockerroom days, boxers became imperative to not only my social survival, but also my self esteem and body image. Most people think that body image issues are just female centered, but guys go through those same insecure feelings, especially during those teen years. And your public underwear choices could definitely effect that. So again boxers were the way to go. But for me, at a certain point, boxers had become physically a thing of frustration. They were just so uncomfortable, rigid, loose, baggy, and with absolutely no support. And when they rode up, and they always rode up, they did not leave the best impression on the old family jewels. But eventually boxer briefs came into play, and they're pretty much the go-to for many guys. And from what I hear an aesthetic favorite of a lot of female viewers. But boxer briefs are truly a hybrid of their namesakes. All the comfort and support of a soft cotton brief, with the full coverage of a boxer. They were a Godsend. But soon the evolution of men's underwear went smaller & tighter, with lower cuts at the waist, shorter inseams, and more and direct focus on the package. And I've tried a few styles out. The low cut boxer brief, the trunk, the modal & seamless trunk and boxer brief. I even tried the sports brief/ bikini brief, which has tight coverage on the backside and crotch, but not much else. Much like the classic brief, but geared more towards the flashy showy type. I've even brought back the old jockstrap from my sports days. I was a football jock. Though back then a jockstrap was more for function and protection, not so much the sexual appeal it's used for today. But ironically, when it was all said and done, I landed right back to the good ole classic brief, tightie whities if you prefer. I do! I guess things just come back full circle. And honestly, I actually think we had it right from the beginning with the brief. They are incredibly comfortable, and to me, the sexiest. Now I've elevated my repertoire to a few more colors, patterns, and prints. And gray is in fact my favorite color brief to wear. They're so simple and never clash with your clothes. But the classic white brief is a mainstay for me. It's a classic for a reason. And classics, they never go out of style.

Tightie Whities have the ability to make any man look his sexiest. It's just something about the simplicity and relaxed easy going nature of a pair of white briefs. In my opinion, every man with the right fit can look good in a pair of white briefs. No matter your skin tone, your size, age, hairiness or smoothness, white briefs make every guy look amazing. 

And yeah they say briefs aren't so good for your sperm count. But who cares, they look good, and feel good. So if that means I'll never have kids, then oh well, that's my lot in life. I rather have my briefs instead.

Let me know if you agree below in the comments............


Comments

Post a Comment