My Ultimate Bi Fantasy

This is a recurring dream that I have quite often
It's my Ultimate Fantasy... My Ultimate Bi Fantasy

You ever get a song stuck in your head and no matter what you do you just can't seem to get it out. Then it starts to mutate and invade your dreams. Well.......


I walk into a room and I find Rihanna sitting there on a golden throne. She's wearing a sheer white lace gown. The top falling down exposing her bare supple breast. The skirt lifted high, just above her thick voluptuous thighs. Her smooth bare vagina peaking from underneath. With one hand she so slightly stimulates her clit. With the other hand she tweaks at one of her hard pierced nipples. I walk towards her, slowly. She doesn't say a word; and neither do I. I get down on myI knees and crawl towards her. I place my face in her lap, underneath her gown. Then she moans. And simultaneously I slip my tongue inside her. She moans again, and more and more, as I flick my tongue up and down her clit, and explore the anatomy of her sex. She's so wet. Her juices and my saliva mix into a bewitching brew, that I can only describe as a delicious Island rum punch. Then Mbaku walks in. He barks. I turn around to see that its him. He doesn't say a word. He just walks towards us. Rihanna grabs the back of my head and forces me back to work, between her thighs. Mbaku get closer. He still doesn't say a word. He just barks and growls. I can feel the warm heat of his massive body as he kneels down behind me, and lines his body perfectly against mine.We're both naked. I could feel his thick Wakandan meat rest gently between my crevice as he continues to grunt and bark, while placing kisses on my back and shoulders. Then he places his massive hands on the small of my back, bending my spine into a submissive curve...... And then I black out.

When I wake up, we're all naked, on a bed of gold satin sheets. The satin feels so good and cool against my skin, as I lay on my back. I look over and I see Rihanna and Mbaku in a full embrace. He's deep inside her. And both their bodies look amazing. They moan and grunt, and curse in pleasure. Then they notice that I'm awake. They stop what they're doing and crawl over to me. Rihanna greets me with a kiss on the lips. Mbaku with a kiss to my chest. Then my belly. Then down below to my thighs. Then he places a single kiss on the tip of my dick. Rihanna then climbs on top of me, straddling my hips. Her body collapsed on my chest. And we passionately kiss, while Mbaku plays with us both from below. He licks her. Then he licks me. He puts me inside his mouth. He sticks his tongue inside her. All the while Rihanna and I continue to enjoy each others lips and mouths. Then Mbaku takes my meat and licks it one last time for good measure. Then forces it inside of her. We both, Rihanna and I, moan loud and hard in each other's mouths. While Mbaku manipulates our genitals to his own liking. The sensation is amazing. Almost too much stimulation to handle. My eyes roll in the back of my head. I moan again, as Mbaku maneuvers my meat deeper inside Rihanna and squeezes till I cum..... And again I black out.

This time when I wake up, we're in a shallow pool of pink water. I nearly feel as if I'm going to drown, until I realize that the water is barely six inches deep, and that my back is already touching the bottom of the pool. Once I calm down, I realize my surroundings. The water was so pink and beautiful, and the pool was lined in gold, with vines of purple heart shaped plant surrounding the whole scene. It was the most beautiful place I had ever seen. Then I look over and see an even more beautiful sight. Mbaku laying flat on his back, partially submerged in the pink water, with Rihanna on top of him, riding for dear life. The scene looked magical, her riding and grinding on top of him. I crawl over closer, to get a better view. I sat on my knees before them, just watching, taking in all of their splendor. Then Mbaku locked eyes with me. It was magnetic. Then he barked and signaled for me to join them. I crawled up behind Rihanna, straddling the lower half of Mbaku's meaty thighs. Then Rihanna leaned back into my chest. I cupped her breast, and pulled her into me. Then slowly I slide my meat into her other hole. I thrust strongly and passionately inside her. Though submerge partly under water, and being straddled by two other people, Mbaku with all the strength and power of the great ape God, was able to thrust his manhood up deeper inside her as well. The athleticism on all our parts to maintain & satisfy one another in the position we were in was super human. In no time, we all began to climax, simultaneously. And as we did, pink rain began to fall. And the water level began to rise. Soon Mbaku was overtaken. Then Rihanna. Then me..... We all sank below the beautiful pink water. I reached out for them, but a current pushed them away. Soon they were gone. And I blacked out, again. But this time when I woke up, I was alone, naked, and in my own bed. Back to reality.

And Rihanna's "Love on the brain" was softly playing in the background. Now I can never seem to get that song out of my head.


/Must be love on the brain /



*A truly bi experience with [thick] Rihanna and Mbaku is my ultimate fantasy. It truly occupies most of my dreams. And if I ever had an opportunity with either of them, I'd probably die. I'd cum first. But I'd die right after. With the biggest fucking smile on my face.

Comments